Welcome to E.O.P.S. and C.A.R.E.
Fall 2020 - Attention EOPS Students
We hope this message finds you well. As everyone is aware, Victor Valley College is closed to the public. We, in EOPS will continue to serve our students via telephone and/or video conferencing.
***EOPS and CARE form can be found on the left side of this page.***
***All Book Vouchers expire on 12/31/20***
APPLYING IN THE FALL 2020 SEMESTER:
Submit your Application Packet to email@example.com. New applications will be reviewed beginning August 17, 2020. Within 10 business days thereafter, you will receive an email from EOPS informing you whether or not you qualify for the Program. After you receive an email welcoming you to EOPS, please contact the office at (760) 245- 4271, ext. 2422 and schedule a counseling appointment.
BOOK VOUCHER REQUIREMENTS: (Book voucher amount is $300.00)
1. You will need to complete a first counseling contact and sign a Mutual Responsibility contract.
2. You will need to email a copy of your signed Mutual Responsibility Contract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Email to EOPS office at email@example.com with your name, Student ID, phone number when requesting your book voucher credit. Emails received by 4:00 pm will be credited the next business day after 12:00 noon. Emails received after 4:00 pm will be credited the second business day after 12:00 noon.
4. Go online to www.vvcRams.com and create a web order . When it comes to the section for payment, you will choose AR charge. Type in EOPS FA20. The bookstore will notify you when your book(s) are ready for pick up.
Mutual Responsibility Contract (MRC):
New and returning students must submitted their completed MRC to eops.vvc.edu.
- New and continuing students can schedule an appointment with your EOPS Counselor by calling the office at (760)245-4271, ext.2422.
- EOPS Counselors and their emails are:
How to prepare for a zoom appointment
- First Download Zoom Video Conferencing APP onto your smart phone. Search “Zoom Cloud Meetings” in your App store.
- The Counselor will email you a link for an invitation for a counseling meeting. Please click on the link to accept invitation to session.
- If you are a returning student, make sure you have all your documents with you in case you need to refer to them, ie. latest Educational Plan, general education patterns, and major sheets.
- Make sure you are in secure setting, as we will be discussing educational matters that are confidential. Please limit any distractions and interruptions.
If you have been accepted as a new student, please send an email to EOPS@vvc.edu or call us at (760) 245-4271 ext.2422 to schedule your first appointment. Once you request an appointment, your EOPS counselor will email you to confirm your appointment. Please activate your VVC Email.
COOPERATIVE AGENCIES PROGRAMS AND SERVICES (C.A.R.E.)
In order to receive C.A.R.E. services, the following is required:
1. Have completed a first counseling contact
2. Email your signed C.A.R.E. Mutual Responsibility Contract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Email your Perjury Statement to email@example.com by the deadline date.
3. Email your completed Untaxed Income Form (County stamp is required on the form) to eops.@vvc.edu by the deadline date on the form.
For all other questions and concerns, please contact us at (760) 245-4271 ext. 2422 or email us at
Last Updated 8/13/20